Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Way Back When-esday"

January 2010
Almost 2 months old
The Occasion: Feeding my babies

This isn't a great picture but it is the only one I have of me feeding Ben and Emma at this age.  Usually I fed them propped up on pillows or if I could pull it off, one at a time cradled in my arms.  This day we were visiting my parents and my Mom took this picture.  She loved that I was holding Ben's bottle with my chin!  Look how little they are!!

 I'm linking up with Cheryl from Twinfatuation today.  Join the fun!!
http://twinfatuation.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wendy! I LOVE this....such a perfect picture of how flexible and inventive twin mamas become!

    I think it's a FANTASTIC picture and I am so happy you're playing along with Way Back When-esday!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!