Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mama Loves: Crayola Dry Erase Crayons

Patrice and I bought an Ikea easel for our little artists a few months ago and they love it!  We practice identifying letters and numbers on it and Ben and Emma create art masterpieces that this Mama hates to erase!

At first we did not know what to do with the dry erase side because Ben and Emma still put everything in their mouths (so annoying!) and so I didn't even want to try dry erase markers.  We just ignored the white board until da-da-da-DAAA!  Patrice found a great discovery!

Problem solved!

Ben and Emma love to color on the white board with these crayons.  They have bright and vibrant colors and are easy to clean off with just a little water or else Windex if they artwork has been admired for quite awhile.  Another great thing is that they easily wash off walls if you have the same problem (ahem) that we we do!

Ben and Emma love them and so does their Mama!

I'm not sure what was wrong with the camera this day (maybe Patrice took them on his ipod??) but I love the expression on Emma's face.  Priceless!

I'm linking up today with Julia at


and Mama Loves!

Join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic look on Emma's face!

    I've never heard of these, but we do have two dry erase boards, so I will definitely be adding these two our craft/art stash---woo hoo! :) Thanks so much for introducing me to these :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!