Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TINEWTF

Ben and Emma are doing so many fun things every day!  
I wish I could ingrain every minute of every day 
so I never forget how sweet my little ones are...
even when they are being little stinkers who do things like:

*pushing the screen out of the front window every day, 
sometimes twice a day! They love to climb up on the couch to look out the window.  Today they got so excited when they saw some birds that they started screeching at them and pushed the screen out in excitement!
*wake up every night between 2 and 4, staying up for who
 knows how long laughing and kicking your legs. (Emma)
*run in separate directions the second they are out the door, 
heading straight for the parking lot!
*eat dirt every single time they go outside! (Ben)
*knock on the wall when they wake up in the morning.  
This one is very cute, not stinkerish!
*spit water from their sippy cups across the room 
(this one isn't so cute!).  
They go through 3 or 4 outfits a day some days!

Ben loves Mama's hat!


 This girl...so cute!


*Emma (Ben, too) has always liked "feeding" me when she eats.  But she has a new trick.  Now she will offer me a mangled, saturated piece of food and then immediately puts it in her own mouth.  She thinks this is hilarious and so do I!  



*Ben is really becoming my little helper.  When he empties the pots and pans drawer, he will put them back when I ask him to.  He will do the same thing with the wipes container, the kitchen drawers and their dresser drawers.  
I love that he is learning how to follow directions.


*Emma has been twirling when she dances for quite awhile but now Ben has joined the fun.  Like the manly boy he is, he twirls (spins!) until he's dizzy and falls down!


*Emma has the cutest run.  I call it her "tinkling" run.  She looks like she is running on her tiptoes but she isn't.  It almost looks like she bouncing from one foot to the other and flapping her arms a little.  OK hard to describe, but adorable!


*They say each others names!  
Ben calls Emma, "Ma" just like Papa does and Emma calls Ben, "Be".  They also have their own versions of brother and sister.
So sweet...


Ben and Emma, Mama is slowly getting used to not calling you 
" my babies" when I talk about you.  You are "the kiddo's" or "my children" but not "my kids" because you just still seem too little to me to be kids!  You will always be my sweet babies, though.  
Babies, you are my little lovies and always will be!
Mama and Papa love you thiiiiiiis much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!