Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

For my Husband~


I knew I loved Patrice when we got married 
but when I saw how sweetly he reacted when we 
found out we were having a baby, 
I loved him more.
When I saw how well he took care of me and our children before they were born, I loved him more.
When I saw how tenderly he held his tiny children, 
I cried and loved him more.
Now after 21/2 years of marriage, 
I know how lucky I am to be his wife
I know how lucky Benjamin and Emma 
are to have him as their Papa.
He adores them and they adore him right back.
He plays with them, sings to them, reads to them, he dances with them, he cares for their every need.
He works so hard to provide for us, 
always with a smile on his face.
He is my best friend and Ben and Emma's first "Superhero"!


They say anyone can be a father 
but it takes someone special to be a dad.  
Our Papa is a very special man 










He loves us all so well!

Happy Fathers Day to you, my sweet husband.
We love you all the way to the moon and back!!!

Oh, and lest you think I forgot...
Happy Fathers Day 
to my Dad and Ben and Emma's Grandpa!
He is a very special Dad, too!

We love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!