Friday, June 3, 2011

June Challenge

One thing that you may or may not know about me is that I am a hopeless procratinator.  I have often called myself the 
"Queen of Procrasination" a title I want to abandon forever!  

Another thing about me?
I am not an interior decorator.
I am also a perfectionist.
For the past year I have perusing craft and decorating blogs 
looking for simple but pretty ways I can decorate our home.
There is still nothing on our walls.  Nothing.

The worst thing about my procrastination?
Ben and Emma's room is boring and lifeless.  
There is nothing on the wall but a few Dollar Tree 
butterfly and flower cutouts.  
Poor Ben.

Soooo....I have given myself a challenge.
By July 1st, I will have created something to 
decorate the vast white space above the cribs.
Something simple. Something sweet.
The days of creating my dream nursery are over.
Like these?  Me, too.
I wish our nursery looked 
even a smidgen like these!


But I can still create a great space for my little ones.




I will report my progress...wish me luck??


2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope it goes well! What beautiful pictures you have chosen! I always wished we had matching cots for our twins, but we never did - now they sleep on bunks!
    Have a wonderful day
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! i like the pictures you posted...we never had a 'beautiful' nursery like that for our girls. you can do it! :)

    found you in the link up!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some comment love!