Friday, March 18, 2011

The Time Ben Slayed the Dragon and Saved the Princess!

Ben and Emma have always had a love/hate relationship with the vacuum.  There have been days and days where I just could not vacuum because I was afraid of traumatizing my children!  Then there are the days where I could hardly vacuum for fear of sucking up their little toes because they couldn't resist running up to the vacuum, yelling at it and running away. 

Then one day, I witnessed Ben conquering the mighty dragon!
First, he knocked it over and then tackled it!


Securing it, he let it know who was boss around here!


Then the Princess was brave and conquered her fears...


Even without brother to protect her!


Since this day, they barely notice when I vacuum, 
except to roar back at it a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!