Saturday, March 12, 2011

"You Have Your Hands Full"



Two Times Blessed


Two little hands
Two little feet
As a new Mother she will greet

Hugs and kisses she will have galore
For now her heart will greet one more

Two little hands
Two little feet
Two little hearts make a joyous beat

But as you can see, I’ve been doubly blessed
For I will have two babies to hold close to my chest

To those who may say, you've got your hands full
I will reply so calm and so cool....

Four little hands
Four little feet
Two little hearts make my life complete!

“If you think our hands will be full…imagine our hearts."

__________________________


So beautiful and so true!!!  My sweet babies and my husband have taught me what love is all about!

My heart is full.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some comment love!